If you have made you mind and you want to install D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender device for your home network then you must make sure that you can install and configure the D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender device easily for your network. Before you can access http:// dlinkap.local web address, you have to make sure that cable connections between your extender and computer devices are configured accurately. In this blog session we are going to explain the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can configure D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender device for your computer and mobile devices.
Here are the Steps to Configure D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender Device for your Home Network
- First you will need to place your extender device at any table near the power socket. You can now provide power supply to your device and wait till the power LED don’t lit in the solid green color.
- Open your computer device and search for the wifi networks available for D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender device. you can click on the “Connect” button so that you can get connected with the extender wifi access.
- You can now open the web browser and access Dlink extender login page. You can use http:// dlinkap.local web address or you can also fill http:// 192.168.0.50 IP address for accessing the login page for your extender device.
- Fill the admin login password for accessing the configuration page for your device.
- Click on the option “Setup Wizard” option for your device.
- From the next window you will need to click on the “Next” button.
- Because you want to setup your D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender device manually so choose “Manual” using the radio button.
- From the complete list, you will need to choose the wifi network that you want to edit. Click on the “Select” button after selecting the network name.
- Once again fill the password for accessing the wifi settings for your D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender device. make sure that you are filling a correct wifi access password for your device.
After that you can also make all other required settings for your device and click on the “Save” button and save the configurations you have made for your D-Link DAP-1520 Wireless Extender device. you can also go for the blog page and there you will get to know about dlinkap local, dap 1320. dlink extender setup, dlink extender 1520 setup, how to setup dlink extender, how to setup dlink wifi extender , setup dlink extender, dlinkap dap 1360 setup, dlinkap local wizard and dlinkap login
Steps to Configure D-Link DI-624 extender device
After configuring D-Link DI-624 extender device for your home network you can access the wifi signals for your devices. if you want to manage different bandwidths for mobile devices than you can use setup wizard and from there you can manage the bandwidth for your devices. when you try to connect your mobile devices with the D-Link DI-624 extender wifi access you will need to search for the SSID or network name available at the moment. This SSID name can be changed any time if you want to change it and want to have a new name for your wifi access.
We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so that you can change the SSID or network name for your D-Link DI-624 extender device but before that you have to make sure that you can access the login page for your device. for accessing the login page for your D-Link DI-624 extender device you can use http:// dlinkap.local web address. make sure that your wifi extender device and computer devices are connected to each other using the Ethernet cable or you can also have wireless connections between your devices.
Steps to Change the SSID or Network Name for your Devices
- After connecting your D-Link DI-624 extender device with the computer device provide power supply to these devices.
- Open web browser at your computer device and in the address bar you can fill http:// dlinkap.local web address. you can also use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address in case if default login address is not getting redirect to the Dlink extender login page.
- Fill the Dlink extender login user name and password for your device and hit on the enter key.
- Go for the “Wireless” option for your device.
- There you will find the option to change the SSID or the network name for your device.
- After changing the network name you can click on the “Apply” button and save the settings you have made.
You can search for wifi network and this will be available with the new wifi or network name. you can go for the blog page and receive more details for setup dlink extender, how to setup dlink wifi extender , how to setup dlink extender, dlink extender 1520 setup, dlink extender setup, dap 1320, dlinkap local, http dlinkap local login and http://dlinkap.local
Reconfiguring the 802.11 mode for Dlink wifi router device
Dlink wifi router device is used so that you can easily make the wifi access for the devices that are available at your home network. There are a number of configurations that are possible for the Dlink wifi router devices and all these settings are possible using the login page for your router. you can also manage the 802.11 mode settings for your device using the Dlink router configuration page.
In this article we are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so that you can configure the 802 settings for your devices. in case you find that your router device start making issues after making the configurations then you can reset your Dlink router to default settings. The reset button located at the back side of your device can be used to reset your device to all default settings and then you can reconfigure your router device from a fresh end.
Reconfiguring the 802.11 Mode Settings for D-Link Router Device
- Connect your Dlink router device with the computer device using the Ethernet cable.
- Open the web browser at your computer device and fill http:// dlinkrouter.local web address in the web browser and hit on the enter key.
- You can now fill the Dlink router login user name and password for your device and go for the next step.
- Go for the “Setup” option form the configuration page.
- After that you will need to go for the “Wireless Settings” option for your device.
- There you can easily change the 802.11 mode configurations for your Dlink router device. if you choose 802.11 b option then the devices that have 802.11 b compatibility can only get the wifi access. If you choose 802.11 g option then the devices that are compatible with the 802.11 g mode can get the wifi access. You can make these selections using the drop down menu.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the 802 mode settings for your devices. from the blog page you can get more details for dlinkap dap 1360 setup, dlinkap local wizard, dlinkap local wizard, dlinkap wireless , dlinkap 1522 , dlinkap setup wizard, cannot access dlinkap , D-Link wifi extender setup, dlink ap extender login and dlinkap wifi booster login
4,550 total views, 0 views today