No doubt that there are many advance settings for your extender device that need to managed in a very careful way. If you are installing and configuring the D-Link DAP-1320 Wi-Fi Range Extender device for your home network then you will get many possible setup options. You can use WPS configurations for setting up your extender device for your home network and you can also use web browser setup for your device. if you are using WPS configuration then you D-Link DAP-1320 Wi-Fi Range Extender device then you will not need to access the configuration page at all but in case of web browser based setup you will need to access the configuration page using http:// dlinkap.local web address.
In this blog page we are going to explain the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can configure your extender device using the web browser setup page. If you face issues for your extender performance then you will need to make sure that your extender device is placed at the better location.
Web Browser Based Setup for D-Link DAP-1320 Wi-Fi Range Extender Device
- Plug power supply to your D-Link DAP-1320 Wi-Fi Range Extender device and wait till the power LED for your extender device turn solid green color.
- At your computer device you will need to find the wifi networks that are available at the moment. You can search the wifi networks and click on the connect button. If the wifi connections are wifi password protected then you will need to fill the password for your device and click on the “Connect” button once again.
- Open web browser and fill http:// dlinkap.local web address and hit on the enter key.
- You will need to fill the login user name and password for that you can configure your D-Link DAP-1320 Wi-Fi Range Extender device for home network.
- You will get two possible options there. You can use WPS configurations or you can also go for the manual configurations.
- Select the “Manual” option using the radio button and go for the next step.
From there you can manage all the required settings for your device and click on the “Save” button so that you can save the configurations for your device. you can also visit the blog page and have more details for http dlinkap local login, dlinkap local, dap 1320, dlink extender setup, dlink extender 1520 setup, how to setup dlink extender, how to setup dlink wifi extender , setup dlink extender, dlinkap dap 1360 setup, dlinkap local wizard, dlinkap login and dlinkap local wizard