if you are using D-Link DWL-G730AP wifi extender device for your location then you will get more advance benefits for your device so that you can have trouble free and high speed internet connections for your devices. You can any time access the login page for your device using http:// dlinkap.local web address and filling the login user name and password for your device. Using the parental controls for your D-Link DWL-G730AP wifi extender device you can also block the harmful websites for your location.
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow so that you Can Manage Wireless Settings for D-Link DWL-G730AP wifi extender device
- Using the web browser you can access login page for your D-Link DWL-G730AP wifi extender device. You can use http://dlinkap.local web address for accessing the login page for your device. | dlinkap local wizard
- Fill the login details for accessing the smart setup wizard for your device.
- Go for the “Home” tab.
- Select “Wireless” option for D-Link DWL-G730AP wifi extender device.
- There you will need to fill some required details like, you will need to fill the network name or the SSID name for your device. the SSID name should be unique and easily to remember for your users.
- You can fill the channel settings for your device and these settings can be made using the drop down menu.
- You can also manage the security settings for your D-Link DWL-G730AP wifi extender device. you can configure the WPA or WPA-PSK security settings for your devices.
- Fill all these fields and click on the “Save” button.
All settings for your D-Link DWL-G730AP wifi extender device are saved now and you can power cycle your devices for once. In case you are getting issues for dlink extender setup, dlink extender 1520 setup, how to setup dlink extender, how to setup dlink wifi extender , setup dlink extender, dlinkap dap 1360 setup, dlinkap local wizard and dlinkap login then you can visit at the blog page.