if you decided that you want to install Dlink DI-1750 Router device for your network then you can read this complete article. In this blog, we will explain the steps for installing a new Dlink DI-1750 Router device for your home network. After the installations are done, you can access http:// dlinkap.local web address and change other settings when required.
How to Setup Dlink DI-1750 Router Device?
- Place your dlink wifi router device to a table where you can get power supply for your device easily.
- After that provide power supply to Dlink DI-1750 Router device. you will find the power connecting port at the back side of your device.
- When you provide supply to your device, you can check the front power LED for your device and this LED will be solid green in color.
- Using RJ45 connector you can connect your dlink wifi router login device and computer together. The RJ 45 connector you are using will have different wires for different functions.
- Open web browser and access http:// dlinkap.local web address. When you access this web address, you will automatically get status page for your dlink device. from this status page, you can easily get the configurations for your devices.
Once the configurations are done, you can change the location for your device. There are some common troubleshooting that you can use for your device any time you get wifi related issues. From other articles of this website, you will get details for resolving the wifi issues for Dlink DI-1750 Router devices.